Friday, January 30, 2009

a strange day

I have had strange feelings today.
One is that I´m determined to go forward no matter what.
See where my inner voice takes me.
I don´t know the outcome but I know I have to take a leap of faith and just trust my inner voice.
Theres no return from here, I just have to follow my heart, that is nothing else I can do.
And I want to live my life to the fullest, with no regrets.


So if other disagree .... I don´t care, it´s MY life, they should look at their own lives instead following their heart :-)
No one else knows what is right for me.

And I had have a lot of signs telling me what I should do and don´t be scared.
Even though I´m scared I know everything is going to turn out well in the end if I just trust in the light :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment