Monday, January 12, 2009

Thougts about Karma and past lifes

I´m convinced that we have lived many lifes.

I have had dreams since I was little about people that are in my life and why there are in my life.
But I have not listen all the time, I have been thinking that I was cursed to know so much about other people, what they think and what they feel.

But the last year I have discovered that it is a gift.
For example, I can correct my karma in this life to do things diffrent this time.
Not get caught up in the bad circle but instead totally turn into the light.

But it is not easy, my soul want to do it, but my ego has told me to not listen and just continue my life as I always have done, hiding in a safe place.

I have always had difficulties knowing which was my own thoughts and thoose of others.
Because I can read others thoughts very often, and I can also feel their pain in my body.
I have discovered that even more since I started doing healing.

So my salvation is that I become ill and discovered healing, and spirituality by attending a medium course and healing course, otherwise I should thought that I have become crazy.
When I have attending this courses I have had so many messages to others that they can relate to very well, so now I don´t doubt my inner voice and guides any more :-)

I have also known that I can´t change others by telling them what they should do,
because of what I see.
I have to let them have their experience, but sometimes it´s really hard when you know something and you know that you shouldn´t tell them this, but you want to.
It takes a lot of responsability, what can I tell and what shouldn´t I tell.

But when it comes to myself, I don´t see very much, only small fragments of past lifes.
Maybe I could see more if I wanted to, but I don´t want to see too much, it scares me.

I have been doing regressions with a physic medium ,and now I can understand why I feel some things but I can´t find the clue why from this life.

I know I have to have courage to do what my soul and heart wants to do, not be scared of others opinion for healing and physic medium.

Maybe this fear comes from a past life as a witch being murded *LOL*?

Only God knows totally why we have the lifes we have, and the purpose of them.
But I beginning to have a clue, a step closer the truth ;-)


Karma quotes:

“Love conquers everything even karma.”


“People accept only that person as their leader who is radiant with good knowledge and karma (deeds). ”

“Those blessed with the karma of good actions praise the Lord. O Nanak, they make the Guru their spiritual teacher. In the fourth watch of the early morning hours, a longing arises in their higher consciousness. They are attuned to the river of life; the True Name is in their minds and on their lips.”

“If you place complete faith in the Lord at all times, you will receive His Grace. Grace takes away the pain of Karma. The Lord can save man completely from Karma.”

“A real 'karma-yogi', who first acquires knowledge and then works for the welfare of people, quite naturally becomes popular and famous. There is no enemy of such a man but even if there are, he is able to vanquish them. His popularity in the society increases on account of his successes and good deeds. ”

“O mind, there is only the One medicine, mantra and healing herb - center your consciousness firmly on the One Lord. Take to the Lord, the Destroyer of the sins and karma of past incarnations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment