Wednesday, January 28, 2009

God is everything

Paulo Coelho:
God is the god of the brave, because the brave are those who take decisions even though they are afraid and who act despite the fear.( Brida )


My comment:
God is everything …..

I agree with Neale Donald Walsch in his books "Conversations with God".
We can´t even understand Gods love.
That even Adolf Hitler is also Gods child and loved, when we can understand this we can understand God.

Only love can heal everything.
Can we be totally healed on this side (when we live)?
I don´t know…But I have hope and faith.

And I know when we come back to the other side we remember what we are.
We are a piece of Gods light, and this I hope we understand when we live.
We often forget this sadly :-(

We all have to wake up and turn into the light and share our love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment