Saturday, January 31, 2009

I´m so happy :-)

I´m so happy today :-)

Feels like a lot of pieces has fallen into place.
I have decided what to do in several areas of my life, which direction I will take.

For start I will take each day as it comes and be happy for the small and big miracles that happens every day.
Be grateful for each day I can grow on this Earth :-)

Today I feel peace and serenity inside, it´s so wonderful.

It may have helped that I did yoga this morning, helped me calm down and center myself :-)

I feel so thankful for what I have expierienced in my life so far.

It has made my wiser, more tolerant and more humble, and also made me appriciate the small things in life :-D

2 comments:

  1. I too love the small things. I appreciate your desire to share your heart here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for writing a comment :-)

    Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete