Saturday, January 24, 2009

Second chance

I watched a movie called "The family man" with Nicholas Cage.
And I cried a lot!!!

It´s about the choices we make in life, which may have a big impact on the future.
But in the end he got his second chance ..... and I cried even more ;-)

It seems right now that everything has a red thread when I´m walking on my true path.
Like everything falls into place bit by bit.

Why should I see this movie right now when I´m thinking of second chances ???

So I just continue walking my true path even though when I feel afraid, and don´t know what is waiting around the corner.
I put my faith in God and the angels that they protect me and give me courage to do what I have to do.
I just have to listen carefully to them.

A scene from the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment